Feghoots site

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 6 17:19:21 UTC 2005

In the case of the "sleeve job" story, the teller first briefly
described two grossly disgusting/digustingly gross sex acts (Do you
guys know what a socket job is? No? How about the walk job?): the
socket job and the walk job. Having baited us, he then switched (Well,
then, surely you guys know what a sleeve job is!), launching into a
long, long, long, but riveting, story about one man's crusade to
uncover the mystery of the sleeve job. Unfortunately, at the very
moment at which all is to be revealed, the protagonist of the tale is
accidentally killed. The end.

For the record, a socket job requires the services of a prostitute
with a glass eye.

The walk job is a form of masturbation. Fill a tub just deeply enough
to cover all but the head of your boner. Catch one of those honey
bee-sized houseflies. Deprive it of its wings, but don't otherwise
harm it. Step into the tub and carefully place the fly on your glans
penis. As a consequence of its fruitless efforts to escape, the fly
will eventually walk you off.

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray