klick

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Wed Sep 7 17:13:08 UTC 2005

I hear and see this used in Canada especially for 'kilometres per
hour'.  Very useful, since the phrase is something of a mouthful.  I
don't recall seeing it spelled with a 'c'.

Victoria

Victoria Neufeldt
727 9th Street East
Saskatoon, Sask.