Flood and Am. Name Society colleague Scott Cattledge

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Sep 11 16:36:20 UTC 2005

Dear members of ads-l and ans-l,

Below my signoff is a message I received from ans-l members Sheila Embleton and Ed Lawson about one of our colleagues who lost his home/books/etc. in Hurricane Katrina.  I don't know Scott personally (other than by his interesting ans-l postings), but I'd like to help.

   Might I suggest to Scott's friends that they assign someone to organize the effort. If that person could be in touch with Scott and then let the rest of us know how we could help, what books/etc. he might like, where to send them, and when Scott will be ready to receive them, this effort would have the best chance of being effective.

Gerald Cohen