Free back issues of American Speech

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 13 23:45:29 UTC 2005

Message from Edward Gates - who does not subscribe to ADS-L, so if you're
interested please reply to him at:

edwardgates at mail.ccsinet.net

 I am downsizing my library and want to get my copies of American Speech to
someone who will appreciate them. I have April 1947 (Vol. 22, No. 2) and from
1976 through 1995 (Vols. 51-70), with the following missing issues: Vol . 64,
No. 4; Vol. 65, Nos. 3 & 4; Vol 70, Nos. 2, 3, 4.  If an individual or library
would like to have them, I will send them for the cost of shipping – by USPS
between $5 and $35 for 31 pounds, depending on distance. - Edward Gates

(posted by Allan Metcalf)