Free back issues of American Speech

Chris F Waigl cwaigl at FREE.FR
Wed Sep 14 06:56:27 UTC 2005

Barnhart wrote:

>Dear Allan,
>
>That last one wasn't very readable.
>
>Regards,
>David

That was probably a test: a hurdle to be overcome by the crowds eager to
get free copies of _American Speech_.

Below is the BASE64-decoded version. The script that powers this mailing
list (unfortunatly) strips "encoding" headers.

Chris Waigl

----
Message from Edward Gates - who does not subscribe to ADS-L, so if you're
interested please reply to him at:

edwardgates at mail.ccsinet.net

 I am downsizing my library and want to get my copies of American Speech to
someone who will appreciate them. I have April 1947 (Vol. 22, No. 2) and
from
1976 through 1995 (Vols. 51-70), with the following missing issues: Vol .
64,
No. 4; Vol. 65, Nos. 3 & 4; Vol 70, Nos. 2, 3, 4.  If an individual or
library
would like to have them, I will send them for the cost of shipping – by
USPS
between $5 and $35 for 31 pounds, depending on distance. - Edward Gates

(posted by Allan Metcalf)

----

--

http://lascribe.net/