Irish breakfast ("Cardiac special"="Heart attack on a plate")

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 14 15:15:49 UTC 2005

See "heart attack on a plate" in the ADS-L archives, such as:
LIFE
Ulster diet called 'heart attack on the  plate'
REUTER
12/26/1988
The Toronto  Star
HOLIDAY
D5

BELFAST (Reuter) - Northern Ireland has the worst  coronary heart disease
rate in the world, and the average breakfast is a good  reason why.
The typical breakfast here, often called heart attack on the  plate, has
enough cholesterol in it to clog the strongest arteries. For many  Belfast
residents there is no finer start to the day than a plate of fried eggs,  bacon,
sausages, tomatoes, soda bread, potatoes and  mushrooms.

COMPLETELY OT: My opponent will be Scott Stringer. None of the papers
covered my campaign kickoff, and not one even mentioned my name now. Today's NY  Sun
even wrote this:
The public advocate, Betsy Gotbaum, held onto her post, and Assemblyman
Scott Stringer, who represents the Upper West Side, emerged as the next  president
of Manhattan.
Please visit my website, wwwl.electbarrypopik.com, and go to my fundraiser
this Friday!