Irish breakfast

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Thu Sep 15 13:57:58 UTC 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 06:47:55AM -0700, Dave Wilton wrote:
> [...]

I'm a little surprised by this thread because I find _Irish
breakfast_ to be very common in New York City. Perhaps I just
go to the right (wrong?) places. Typically it consists of two
eggs any style, sausage, bacon, black pudding, grilled tomato,
and toast. Sometimes there might be mushroom or white pudding
too. Usually not baked beans, which is English.

Jesse Sheidlower
OED