"NOLA 2.0"

Chris Waigl cwaigl at FREE.FR
Thu Sep 15 21:20:40 UTC 2005

I'm not venturing a guess if this'll catch on.

----
Shakes has some incisive commentary on an article in today's Wall Street
Journal about the latest efforts to turn NOLA 2.0 into a company town,
including (I shit you not) waiving affirmative action rules for Gulf
coast contractors.
<http://majikthise.typepad.com/majikthise_/2005/09/laissezfaire_le.html>
----
adam_ said:
> I wanted to go to New Orleans one day. I hope I'll still get the
> chance.
Sure you will. NOLA 2.0
<http://suicidegirls.com/boards/Current+Events/79782/page2/
----
All of these can be and will be implemented if New Orleans residents
speak up and are involved in the Discussion of NOLA 2.0.
<http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/archive/2005/09/what-to-do-about-new-orleans#6890>
----
A RAISED CONSCIOUSNESS > The New September 11th. The awareness
nationally. The Bastards. No one cares for the poor people. Bring our
troops back to rebuild. NOLA 2.0.
[post title]
<http://humidhaney.typepad.com/the_humid_haney_rant/2005/09/a_raised_consci.html>
----