ADS-L Digest - 18 Sep 2005 to 19 Sep 2005 (#2005-263)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed Sep 21 15:28:07 UTC 2005

New Jersey has lots of jug handles such as Bill describes, so I would
assume that if the term is used there, it refers to the use of an actual
jug handle to make a (properly regulated) turn.

Peter Mc.

--On Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:45 AM -0500 "Mullins, Bill"