Kool-Aid drinker = dupe of propagandists, publicists, etc.

Tue Sep 27 22:46:54 UTC 2005

> Somebody phoned _Fox & Friends_ just now to ask,
>
> "Is Cindy Sheehan the perfect example of a Kool-Aid drinker,
> or what ?"
>

>From Newsbank:

PSL HOTLINE: CALLERS WANT TO DUMP 'EM, JUMP 'EM, PUMP 'EM
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
October 1, 1996
Author: By Bernie Miklasz
Edition: FIVE STAR LIFT
Section: SPORTS
Page: 3C
" "Don't sell. You need to hang in there. Fight through. I'm not a
Kool-Aid drinker, but there's hope." "

Jolly Roger Ailes Hoists O'Reilly Flag, Declares News Victory
New York Observer, The (NY)
April 28, 2003