El Lay

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 30 18:22:05 UTC 2005

What year was this? I recall an sf story in which Ellay was doing
battle against another American city. Denver, perhaps? Both cities
were using missiles. But the author and the title supplied here don't
ring a bell. The change of Wilshire to "Woolshirt" is also unfamiliar.
If memory serves, the story of which I have an inkling in the back of
my thinking cap was told from the point of view of ?Denver. Hence,
there were few refs to anything specific to Los Angeles. Since I lived
in L.A. at the time, I was rooting for Ellay. But this is all the
further - or "farther"? - that I can remember. ;-)

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray