3Gs (God, Guns, Gays)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 27 19:27:14 UTC 2006

3GS + GOD + GUNS + GAYS--615 Google hits
Anybody know about the "three Gs"--God, Guns, and Gays?
http://urbanelephants.com/nyc/node/3776#comment
it's about "values"
Submitted by nikhil on Thu, 04/27/2006 - 2:26pm.
I've said it before: Giuliani is known in the Midwest for two things: cleaning up crime and leading the city on 9/11. He's not a saint by any means, and voters will eventually learn about stances that will turn off the 3G voters* in droves. I don't mind Rudy myself, but I've met said voters and can see the train wreck from here. The question is whether he can survive that. I'm guessing not.
Pataki may be a gentleman and a scholar--I've never had the pleasure, unfortunately. But I see it hard for him to excite anyone over his run. This is to say nothing of his actual policies. The silver lining, though, is I never have to fear a "Dean scream" from George Pataki.
* God, guns, and gays, in no particular order
Women & Guns One is, "If it bleeds, it leads," another is "Man Bites Dog," and then there are the "3Gs" of broadcasting-the "Gs" stand for "God," "Guns" and "Gays"-all ...
www.womenshooters.com/ archive/old0305issue/peggy0305.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

World Affairs Board - Saudi Clerics Call For American Blood To Be ... ... It will be a field day for the Islamists These rather provocative reasons of 3Gs (God, guns and gays) and the rise of evangalists and all that being given ...
www.worldaffairsboard.com/ showthread.php?t=3564&page=1 - 101k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Limiting Troop Size - Why?
... O, if you want to talk about the 3Gs take it to issues :) I ... this than politics or
the 4 G's (we now have Guns, in addition to gays, girls, and God). ...
rec.scouting.usa - Aug 23 2000, 11:11 am by John Holladay - 12 messages - 9 authors