Latin nominatives and animal names (cf. Bossie)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 28 23:35:04 UTC 2006

Larry, are you claiming that "Felix" is a name that is or was generally used
to call or otherwise address random cats as Boss(ie) is used to call or
address random cows? Is it once again the case that I need to get out more?
Sigh! Well, what can you do? ;-)

-Wilson