child language aquisition-- African American Vernacular English

Salikoko S. Mufwene s-mufwene at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Dec 2 16:25:58 UTC 2006

Please contact Professor Toya Wyatt at California State University at
Fullerton: twyatt at fullerton.edu <mailto:twyatt at fullerton.edu>. She wrote
a dissertation on the subject matter about 10 years ago and has done
more work on the subject matter since then.

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                    s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
Frank J. McLoraine Distinguished Service Professor
University of Chicago                  773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1010 East 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637, USA
http://humanities.uchicago.edu/faculty/mufwene