saving the world

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Mon Dec 4 16:47:04 UTC 2006

I like John's suggestion.  I don't recall the one and only earlier
banishment, but that would seem to be a good precedent for the present
proposed action.  I assume Terry and Jesse could take care of this?  Since
I had suggested two options (membership only or moderator/owner
discretion), I think the second option combined with potential banishment
would work just fine.

I don't want to exclude lurkers, especially students, either; from time to
time I require that my own students send in at least one question or
comment during a course, and I remember a particularly lively one from some
years ago on "tschotckes" (sp?), initiated by one of my own.

Beverly