"You know how I roll" = whatever

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 14 14:09:50 UTC 2006

A USPS commercial has a pair of shipments conversing before pickup.  One shipment says he's a bunch of hightops, "old-school."  The lame (i.e., "square" for you oldtimers) shipment says, "You guys sound pretty cool."  The boxes reply somewhat disdainfully, "_You_ know how I roll."

  This sounds fairly undefinable, but Urban Dictionary told us way back in 2003 that "You know how I roll" means "when your talking to someone and they say something good abouit you and your just like psh, you know how i roll."

  48,000 RGs.

  JL