blogging on teen follies

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 17 00:51:19 UTC 2006

My data from UK's Collins Cobuild evaluating 15.4 million words (used in
truespel book 4, authorhouse.com) show that the top 20 words of English make
up about one third of the words on a typical media page of text.  The top
100 words make up about 50%.   It's typically the way English works.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.