"You know how I roll" = whatever

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Dec 19 13:48:39 UTC 2006

I made my freshman comp students define slang terms for me, and one
of them chose to do "that's how we roll." I had never head it before,
but afterwards heard it used on one of the few tv shows I watch
(can't remember when or where now).

This is quite the same usage that she covered. I also made them go
out and search for actual uses of the term.

---Amy West