Blue Steel

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 28 20:55:54 UTC 2006

HDAS has "blue steel" (a blue-steel pistol). Is this a Texas phrase?
<a
href="http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN030681398X&id=o_EjE6-iyQoC&pg=RA2-PA337&lpg=RA2-PA337&ots=bLJ-2iri8F&dq=%22texan+slang%22&ie=ISO-8859-1&sig=
8I6IoMjqv9GwzlBGjF4768tljwo">Google  Books</a>
<i>To the Limit: The Untold Story of the Eagles</i>
by Marc Eliot
New York: Da Capo Press
2005
Pg. 337:
(Blue Steel was Richard Bowden's group, in which he played guitar. He gave
the band its name, Texan slang for an erection that refuses to go down, based
on  the stories that followed Bowden on the road.)
(GOOGLE)
_Blue Steel Strips (20 Strips) A Male Enhancer  strip_
(http://www.aragonproducts.com/theproducts.cfm?cat=80&master=7450&owner=694)      Blue Steel strips
great formula help  super size your erection, blue steel will also freshen up
your breath with the great taste of cinnamon, use blue steel  ...
_The Kid  :: Weddings_ (http://thekid.rumblestrip.org/weddings.html)      He
got an erection. Not just an  erection but the type that we remember fondly
when we’re much  older: instantaneous and blue steel hard. But not here!  ...
thekid.rumblestrip.org/weddings.html
_[tsc] TexanTalk_ (http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/tsc/2006-October/000070.html)

I've long admired the Texas dialect, and have  spent some effort ... A
Blue-Steel Hardon 1. An adamantine  erection. The difference between a regular
hardon  ...
_www.ogf.org/pipermail/tsc/2006-October/000070.html_
(http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/tsc/2006-October/000070.html)
A Blue-Steel Hardon
1.  An adamantine erection.  The difference between a regular  hardon and
and a Blue-Steel hardon is:  when you  press downward on a regular hardon
and release it, it  springs back up and slaps you in the belly two or three
times.  When you press down on a Blue-Steeler, your feet fly out  rearward
from beneath  you.