How Bush talks

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 30 17:51:40 UTC 2006

Pres. Bush's largest phonological idiosyncrasy that I hear is pronouncing
plural "s" at the end of words all as "s" rather than some as "z".  Most
should be "z".  He's tradnouncing those final s's (speaking a letter or
string of letters in it's most typical tradspel pronunciation).

Happy New Year.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/