Antedating of "knock me a kiss"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 18:03:10 UTC 2006

Perhaps we may not be talking about the same tune. FWIW, when I lived
in L.A., I lived just two blocks from Andy in the neighborhood now
known as "Little Korea."

Otherwise, my comment is the motto of a principal of my old high school:

In vain have I instructed your sons, for they have not received correction.

-Wilson