"Just because you're paranoid..." (1974)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 16 01:37:39 UTC 2006

I'm watching a crappy Lifetime movie (I know, aren't they all?) and the
classic "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
came up. What does Fred have?
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
    _bumper  snickers:_
(http://groups.google.com/group/net.jokes/browse_thread/thread/919cd263d1a968c1/56670b28e06e801a?lnk=st&q=*+get-you+"you+re+paranoid
"&rnum=81&hl=en#56670b28e06e801a)
1. Warning: I speed up to run over small animals  2. I break for tailgaters
3. Just
because You're  PARANOID doesn't mean the world is not out to get  you.
_net.jokes_ (http://groups.google.com/group/net.jokes?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Nov
17 1982, 2:39 am by ihuxt!ia... - 1 message - 1 author
(PROQUEST)
_Humor  Dilutes Tensions in 103d Precinct_
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=93290694&SrchMode=1&sid=2&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=H
NP&TS=1140053307&clientId=65882)
By JOHN  CORRY. New York Times (1857-Current file). New  York, N.Y.: Jun 4,
1973. p. 40 (1 page) :
"You don't want to be paranoid, but you do get the feeling people are out  to
get you."
_Human  relations beat_
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=1&did=727995892&SrchMode=1&sid=2&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1140053502&c
lientId=65882)
CONNIE SEALS. Chicago Defender (Big Weekend Edition) (1973-1975). Chicago,
Ill.: Dec 21, 1974. p. 24 (1 page) :
As I toured some office the other day, I observed a poster over the desk of
one employee which said, "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they
aren't out to get you." I think we can all identify with that.
_This  Morning; There's No Middle Ground On Looking at Garvey Each Sees
Garvey  Differently _
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=120232433&SrchMode=1&sid=1&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1140053192&clientId=
65882)
William Barry Furlong. The Washington Post (1974-Current file). Washington,
D.C.: Sep  18, 1975. p. E1 (2 pages) :
First page:
On a door to one of the rooms in the players association suite is a sign
that reads:
"Just because you're paranoid
Doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
_The  Movie, According To Garp_
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=1&did=125444192&SrchMode=1&sid=1&Fmt=12&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1140
053074&clientId=65882)
BY RITA KEMPLEY. The Washington Post (1974-Current file). Washington, D.C.:
Jul  23, 1982. p. W11 (1 page):
There's a post-Freudian epigram--"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean
nobody's following you"--the puts "The World According to Garp" into
perspective.
     _The Oakland Tribune_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Viewer.aspx?img=4uFNimLMxoSKID/6NLMW2sf2NgZ30qnbocT0LqBoVd6nVI+S5t1fb0IF+CsZYmrz)  _Friday,
January 10, 1975_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="paranoid+doesn)  _Oakland,_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="paranoid+doesn't+mean"+AND+cityid:21100+AND+stateid:14)   _California_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="paranoid+doesn't+mean"+AND+stateid:14)
 ...... "Just  because you are PARANOID DOESN'T MEAN they ain't  gonna
.....Alpha Gardner is the ...  ..