Fwd: Early American Newspapers, Series II and III

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Tue Feb 21 20:48:04 UTC 2006

Forwarded from Barry:

-----
From: "Walsh, Jim" <jwalsh at newsbank.com>
To: Bapopik at aol.com

Dear Barry:

Good afternoon.  Thank you for your email inquiry, which was forwarded
to me.  I am the Readex Account Executive for New England and New York.

EAN II & III  will have their first releases later this spring.  EAN II
is scheduled to be released in April.  More information on all three EAN
digital collections can be found at:

        http://www.readex.com/scholarl/amHistorical.html

As of this email no NYC library/academic institution has pre-purchased
EAN II and/or III. I will talking with the appropriate people at NYU,
NYPL and other NYC institutions.

Thank you once again for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Jim

Jim Walsh
Account Executive - New England & Eastern New York/Long Island
Readex, a division of NewsBank, Inc
4501 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 316
Naples, FL  34103

978-343-0932 (voice - office); 978-343-2590 (fax - office)
800-762-8182 (Naples - toll free);  800-203-9203, ext. 326 (voice mail)
jwalsh at newsbank.com (email);  http://www.readex.com (web site)