Hornymoon (1993)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 23 13:25:47 UTC 2006

HORNYMOON--524 Google hits
HORNY MOON--2,040 Google hits
HORNEYMOON--538 Google hits
HORNEY MOON--1,020 Google hits
I can't even explain the context where this came up. No, no, can't do  it.
Not in HDAS? HDAS editors need to get married more.
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
_An Ape-ology and Retraction. Oso, me sorry._
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.drunken.bastards/browse_thread/thread/72f859d436c0f545/6eebc898643a960b?ln
k=st&q="horny+moon"&rnum=21&hl=en#6eebc898643a960b)
... I've got a special bottle of Andre for you my love. Let's make  love in
the tall
grass, under a horny moon, to the sound of  knats. She's
mine...alll.....mine. ...
_alt.drunken.bastards_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.drunken.bastards?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -  Jul 2 1996, 2:55 pm by Scott - 11 messages - 7 authors
_The Porn Game_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.humor/browse_thread/thread/ac021457c7b0686c/47aa859c8c34e082?lnk=st&q="horneymoon"&rnum=9&hl=en#47aa859c
8c34e082)
... Jugband Xmas Emmett  Otter's Jug-filled Xmas Dumb and Dumber Cum and
Cummer Little
Orphan Annie  Little Orafice Annie Honeymoon in Vegas Horneymoon in Vegas so
_rec.humor_ (http://groups.google.com/group/rec.humor?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jan 24
 1995, 9:26 pm by Daniel Green - 37 messages - 36 authors
    _Good  news, we're engaged!_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tasteless/browse_thread/thread/4f58466666aabbf0/a5d5a07a7db8f511?lnk=st&q="hornymoon"&r
num=57&hl=en#a5d5a07a7db8f511)
... YES! At long last, you're  mine! All the other items are to be shipped,
express,
to our  HornyMoon suite. ... YES! Oh Lenore, I've found the perfect
HornyMoon suite. ...
_alt.tasteless_ (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tasteless?lnk=sg&hl=en)
-  Sep 28 1993, 8:02 pm by Bob "Another beer, please" Christ - 3  messages - 3
authors