Egyptian Bikini Wax & Brazilian Bikini Wax (1992)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 24 15:56:16 UTC 2006

EGYPTIAN BIKINI + WAX--620 Google hits
BRAZILIAN BIKINI + WAX--258,000 Google hits
I was on Second Avenue and about East 54th Street (west side of the block)
and a place offered "Egyptian and Brazilian" bikini wax.
"Brazilian" (you can leave off "bikini wax") I'd heard of. It's still  not in
the OED. OED editors need to get bikini waxes more often.
Egyptian? Wouldn't that start a riot or something? Bikini wax like an
Egyptian?
.,..
(GOOGLE)
_Wax & Spa - Houston, TX - Waxing  Services_
(http://www.dviwebworks.com/mockups/waxandspa/services_waxing.html)      Egyptian bikini, everything, 50, 60.
Brazilian bikini, 50, 60 ... Epilatory Body Waxing Packages.  Sex in the city
-Underarms, brazilian bikini, ...
www.dviwebworks.com/mockups/  waxandspa/services_waxing.html - 21k -
_Cached_
(http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:Hl-kA-OdcQ0J:www.dviwebworks.com/mockups/waxandspa/services_waxing.html+"egyptian+bikini"+wax&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1
&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_ (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
&q=related:www.dviwebworks.com/mockups/waxandspa/services_waxing.html)
_Massage  Therapy, Body Hair Removal, Spa located in Houston, Texas_
(http://www.cleosecret.com/services.html)      Hot wax can burn the skin and cause
tissue to swell, making hair removal ... Lip, $20.00, Egyptian  Bikini, $75.00.
Chin, $20.00, Bikini Line, $55.00 ...
www.cleosecret.com/services.html - 28k  - _Cached_
(http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:AzdT-IzrUsoJ:www.cleosecret.com/services.html+"egyptian+bikini"+wax&
hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.cleosecret.com/services.html)
_Beauty  Essentials_ (http://www.matissedayspa.com/spa/beauty.php)      ...
55 Bikini $ 18 Brazilian Bikini $ 40  Egyptian Bikini $ 60 Underarm $ 12 Half
Arm $ 25 Full Arm $  35 Lipline $ 10 Chin $ 10 Full Facial Wax including brows
$ 42  ...
www.matissedayspa.com/spa/beauty.php - 27k - Supplemental  Result -
(PROQUEST)
_Show  Me Where It Hurts!; Two twisted sisters test their thresholds for pain
in a  macho challenge that would make Hemingway wince. By Mary Tannen _
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=116675022&SrchMode=1&sid=3&Fmt=10&VInst=
PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1140795973&clientId=65882)
New York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: Jun 14,  1998. p. SM66 (1
page) :
"You should try Brazilian wax. It is like a bikini wax, only they take it
all off," she said. I knew that I would not have Brazilian wax, and that Brett
was an aficionado and I was not.
_VIEW;  I Was a Comma Man in a Fashion Factory VIEW I Was a Comma Man in a
Fashion  Factory (Think Designated Driver) When I went home, my mother made me
her  wardrobe consultant. _
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=363918942&SrchMode=1&sid=1&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1140795815
&clientId=65882)
ETHAN HAUSER. New York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: May 7,
2000. p. ST1 (2 pages)
First page:
Forget about partaking of the free MAC lipstick and clothing discounts, and
if you try to participate in office chitchat about Brazilian bikini waxes (J.
Sisters is the best--even Gwyneth Paltrow goes there) you seem like a
pervert.
(TRADEMARK)
    Word Mark BRAZILIAN BIKINI WAX
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: Brazilian
Bikini Wax -  Waxing of human hair on body with natural pine wax from J.
Sisters.(from  Brazil); Brazilian Bikini Wax - Waxing of human hair on body with natural
 pine wax from J. Sisters.(from Brazil). FIRST USE: 19920101. FIRST USE IN
COMMERCE: 20010201  Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING  Design Search Code
Serial Number 78043772  Filing Date January 18, 2001  Current Filing Basis
1A;1B  Original Filing Basis 1A;1B  Owner (APPLICANT) J. Sisters International
CORPORATION NEW YORK 35 W 57st  Suite 3 New York NEW YORK 10019  Type of Mark
SERVICE MARK  Register PRINCIPAL  Live/Dead Indicator DEAD  Abandonment Date
December 21, 2001