Tonight's Colbert Report

Steve Kl. stevekl at PANIX.COM
Tue Jan 10 13:08:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Steve Kl. wrote:

> (Mike, be prepared for mail! He read your work address at school on the
> air! [You have to see the show in context for this to make sense.]

Upon second watching, I realized that it wasn't a work address but rather
the name of a class and its number (English 210 or something like that)
followed by what I think is the name of a classroom hall or something. On
the first watch, it sounded like an office address, but now I realize
that he was actually talking about a course.

-- Steve Kl.