"Ghetto" now (also) means "jury-rigged"?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 10 15:43:29 UTC 2006

Thanks, Grant.  In the context Wilson provided, I had taken a sense
somewhat further down your gradient: knock-off, bootleg (in the older
sense of unauthorized).  Having been informed that improvised,
jury-rigged are current glosses, I now understand it as you did.

Joel