probiotics

Sat Jan 14 22:26:46 UTC 2006

I don't know how it is where you live, but here in Alabama, the Alabama Virtual
Library (a free online service available with a library card) includes access to the
OED online.

Thanks, Jesse, I guess my CD-ROM version is out of date. That reminds me
it's high time I took advantage of the CNIB service for which VIP's like me
don't need a subscription. (VIP = visually impaired person). But
"probiotics" became a draft entry only in Dec. 2004?