Garbled messages

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Jan 15 04:57:17 UTC 2006

Some lists refuse mail if it is not plain text.  And (I believe)
those who read the digest will be distressed by messages sent in
"rich text" (aka "styled text"), since the encoding is visible in the
archive, even if most other recipients' mail servers decode them properly.

URL's come through OK, and clickable, in plain text (I am using
Eudora).  Is there any real need for the ADS-L to permit styled text?

Joel