ADS-L Digest - 15 Jan 2006 to 16 Jan 2006 (#2006-17)

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Jan 17 16:27:09 UTC 2006

At 12:03 AM 1/17/2006, you wrote:
>I dunno.  There's something to be said for "Thou shalt not make unto thee any
>craven images."
>
>I'm not sure what, exactly, but something, surely.
>
>Jeff Prucher

Clearly it's garden gnomes crouched over, hiding in a corner.  Or
with their heads under pillows.

Geoff
Geoffrey S. Nathan <geoffnathan at wayne.edu>
Faculty Liaison, Computing and Information Technology,
         and Associate Professor of English
Linguistics Program                     Phone Numbers
Department of English                   Computing and Information
Technology:  (313) 577-1259
Wayne State University                  Linguistics (English):  (313) 577-8621
Detroit, MI, 48202                      C&IT Fax: (313) 577-1338