Birth of a nova--not?

Michael McKernan mckernan at LOCALNET.COM
Wed Jan 18 23:25:10 UTC 2006

>On Jan 19, 2006, at 2:58 PM, Jon Lighter wrote:
>
>> "Truthfuliness" will be next year's WOTY.  Thus I prophesize.
>
>i'm trying to push "periverisimilitude" 'an approximation to an
>appearance of truth'.
>
>arnold, trying to add verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and
>unconvincing narrative

Jon:  why not 'Truthifulness,' in the fulness of truthiness?

Arnold:   why straddle the 'peri' fence just for an internal rhyme?  why
not pee(-)river(-)similitude?  You'd attract a whole new clientele to your
otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative...showers of (fool's) gold might
rain down on you.  Truthifulness be with you.

Michael McKernan