"In deep weeds" (1993)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 21 23:08:17 UTC 2006

Today's NY Post editorial, "Turmoil by Toussaint," has said that "he's in
the deep weeds."
Deep trouble. Deep shit. Deep doo-doo. Deep weeds?
Does the next HDAS have this for "weed"?
(GOOGLE NEWS)

_TURMOIL BY TOUSSAINT_
(http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20060121/cm_nypost/turmoilbytoussaint;_ylt=A86.I2GgFNJDqaAAxDj9wxIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1
YmNhdA--)
Yahoo! News -  <NOBR>11 hours
... Now he's in the deep  weeds with those very same members; he's facing
heavy fines because  of the strike, the public is fearful of another round of
transit  ...

_No-burn days a hot issue with Kern  residents_
(http://www.bakersfield.com/updates/story/5778493p-5795154c.html)
Bakersfield  Californian (subscription), CA -  <NOBR>Dec 19,
... Air district officials knew  they were heading for deep weeds when they
established the  no-burn rule in 2003, but by then they were taking drastic
steps to cut  ...
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
_Democrats are in deep weeds in  California, says latest Time ..._
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/browse_thread/thread/481da0a16f5a8
827/d8f57b87575d4dbc?lnk=st&q="deep+weeds"&rnum=1&hl=en#d8f57b87575d4dbc)
That's a HUGE  margin, Folks! The Democrats are in deep weeds. It is not only
 Liberals
in California that are in trouble but rather liberals all over the  US. ...
_alt.politics.democrats_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Aug 9 2003, 7:30 pm by mange at merde.com - 12 messages - 6
authors
_Mac security - help requested._
(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.programmer/browse_thread/thread/798c3fab18d7d8c2/d7e1064418c497bf?lnk=st&q="de
ep+weeds"&rnum=196&hl=en#d7e1064418c497bf)
...  Start up with a system floppy. After you do this, you can turn it off or
 even
change the password. Deep weeds here, people. Personally  ...
_comp.sys.mac.programmer_
(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.programmer?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jun 18 1993, 1:18 pm by Andrew Geweke - 8 messages - 8
authors
_Can an API be copyrighted?_
(http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.computing/browse_thread/thread/6d521bcadadbfed9/e0a1df7a4237302f?lnk=st&q="deep+weed
s"&rnum=200&hl=en#e0a1df7a4237302f)
... DOS.  If I try to sell MY-DOS am I in deep weeds, legally speaking?  Note
that I'm talking about *programming* interfaces, not GUIs. ...
_misc.legal.computing_
(http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.computing?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -  Feb 4 1993, 3:01 am by Bruce Hayden - 3 messages - 3 authors