"Gay as a picnic basket" (1993)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 28 07:11:08 UTC 2006

GAY AS A PICNIC BASKET--870 Google hits
Angie and I are thinking about wedding songs. Against my wishes, she bought
CDs by Lionel Ritchie and Barry Manilow. She thinks the song "Endless Love"
would make a perfect wedding song. Yeah, for 1986 (and it was old then,  too).
This led to a discussion about Barry Manilow. What's this about the
sexuality of a picnic basket? Anyone know?

_http://www.pridesource.com/article.shtml?article=9943§ion=lifeand..._
(http://www.pridesource.com/article.shtml?article=9943&section=lifeandstyle)
Barry Manilow gives gay fans the blues at NYC  concert
Will he make it right at Palace stopover?
By Jason Michael
Originally  printed 10/21/04 (Issue 1243 )
OK, is there anyone out there reading this who does not think Barry
Manilow is gay? If so, raise your hand.  Go on, raise your hand.
There, now you've just proved yourself foolish on two counts!
Barry Manilow, as Joan  Rivers might say, is gay  as a picnic basket and
queer as a three-dollar bill.
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
_Scooby-Doo's sister?_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.animation/browse_thread/thread/e0e7ce41d769c51/2a6b9dda770c6cec?lnk=st&q="gay+as+a+picnic+ba
sket"&rnum=48&hl=en#2a6b9dda770c6cec)
...  oh-so-form-fitting turtleneck? Of course, the question is moot  because
Freddie is as gay as a picnic  basket. I'm still basing the ...
_rec.arts.animation_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.animation?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -  Mar 4 1993, 2:44 pm by USENET's Chuck - 13 messages - 11 authors