"Trump-tight"

Margaret Lee mlee303 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 29 11:09:11 UTC 2006

I've always heard "run game." "Whipped game" is new to me.

  Margaret

Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  Here's another one for you, Margaret. Is the person who has pulled/run
a Boston said to have "whipped game" or "run game" or "worked game" on
the opposing team or is something else said? In St. Louis, it's
"whipped," but I've heard "run" used far more widely, with an
occasional "worked" heard here and there.

-Wilson