Social

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Mon Jul 3 17:24:36 UTC 2006

Thanks for trying to help, Chris.  But my ineptitude is
vaster than might be supposed.

With your suggested search-term, I went straight to Google
Books, since it's sometimes easier to find dates there (and
sometimes the dates shown are even correct).  Of the 126
(alleged) "hits," none of the ones for which text actually
appeared include "social" in the sense of "Social Security
number."  Most were things like "her social instincts."

--Charlie