Behind the sun

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 8 03:35:19 UTC 2006

Oh! My! God! Jon! Are you really saying <choke!> that you're not even
familiar with Clapton's <gasp!> 1985 seminal masterwork album of
blue-eyed blues, Behind The Sun, featuring a vocal version of the
title instrumental sung by Eric as an hommage to Sonny Thompson, to
whom Eric assigns co-composer credit?!

Well, you're in good company. I found all that out only as a
consequence of my ongoing search to find a date for the original
recording more definitive than ca.1957(?). :-)

-Wilson