"Dine and Dash" & Silver Spoons

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 11 03:05:55 UTC 2006

Thanks! It definitely was in Silver Spoons. I should have watched more
little Ricky.
_http://www.jumptheshark.com/s/silverspoons.htm_
(http://www.jumptheshark.com/s/silverspoons.htm)
Alfonso wasn't that bad. Before this show I had seen him on Broadway in The
Tap Dance Kid, and later in those dorky commercials for Pepsi ( where he
moonwalks and runs into Michael Jackson) and Mormon sponsored ad urging kids to
tell the truth where, in song, Alfonso breaks some guy's window with a baseball
 and is congratulated by him for confessing. Anyway, I loved this show but it
had  one of the worst of all time fake punk episodes...the one where Ricky
and Freddy  take the two girls to Club Dead and then to an Italian restaurant,
where they  attempt the dine and  dash. Lame, phony, ridiculous hair and
outfits for all of them...this  episode makes the after school special "The Day My
Kid Went Punk" look like a  documentary.
_http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=592
04264_
(http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59204264)
The show taught me some things about lie like, honoring and backing up your
friends in their time of need, especially in the "Dine and Dash" episode
where, Rick defends his friend, Freddy Lippincottleman, played by _Corky  Pigeon_
(http://www.boyacts.com/babin/actorpics/1642.jpg) , who was left for bait by
their mischevious  girlfriends