FW: Doing the Laundry

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 25 20:25:46 UTC 2006

"pert" is probably a take on the "sassy, high-spirited" definition of
"pert," as in "pert and saucy" to describe a Scarlet O'Hara.

Seems to me Grandma's advising that if the wind is kicking up and
breezy, be sure you set your fire downwind to avoid the smoke.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers
and the terminally curious <http://www.internet-resources.com/writers>