Wankees (Yankees); Coneheads (Con Ed employees)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 25 23:53:00 UTC 2006

I don't have time to research all of this now. On the bathroom stall here (yes, I check Spanish graffiti), someone wrote "Yankees"and someonechanged that to "Wankees." Any forthcoming HDAS entry? Anybody got a date for this?
Con Ed employees have been called "coneheads" recently, for obvious reasons.
(GOOGLE BLOGS)
Friday Linkapalooza Twooza 21 Jul 2006
Con Ed Coneheads [Daily News] Business Group Divests Stake in Nets [Bergen Record
via NoLandGrab] Hassles of Landmarks Designation Deters Buyer [Walk Through] In
Greenwood Cemetery: Bikes? No. Cars? Yes. [Daily Heights] ...
brownstoner - http://www.brownstoner.com/

(GOOGLE BLOGS)
Links From Around the Web 13 Oct 2005 by Jen
Wankees Lose! Wankees Lose! - I had the same number of RBIs in this series as
A Rod. Rally Monkey - The Yankees got psyched out by a monkey. Jesus Hates the
Yankees - But he LOVES the Houstan Texans.
Living in the Big Time - http://livinginthebigtime.blogspot.com