Nada Colada; Greenwich Connecticut Deb; Virgin Island & Virgin in the Volcano

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 30 01:58:57 UTC 2006

NADA COLADA--526 hits
My second Spanish wake in about two weeks is over...We drove past the site
(Third Avenue and 28th Street) where the "hit and run" took place, and there is
 a huge electronic sign asking people for information.
The wake was at the Ortiz Funeral Home on First Avenue, between 1st and 2nd
Street. It's right next door to Waikiki Wally's (a tiki bar) and Lucky Cheng's
 (a popular drag place). We were often outside, and the conversation  went
something like this: "I'm sorry for your loss. Hey, is that a  guy??"
Waikiki Wally's has "virgin" (non-alcoholic) drinks with fun  names such as
"Virgin Island" and "Throw the Virgin in the Volcano," but I don't  see the
virgins on its website menu. Non-virgin "Greenwich Connecticut Deb"  (Dubonnet &
Champagne) sounds interesting.
"Nada Colada" is a popular virgin drink that should be recorded.
_http://www.waikikiwallys.com/_ (http://www.waikikiwallys.com/)
Don't miss our sister restaurant, LUCKY CHENG's, _www.planetluckychengs_
(http://www.planetluckychengs.com/)  or _www.luckychengs.net_
(http://www.luckychengs.net/) , world famous  drag queen capital of the world, where delicious
Pan-Asian cuisine, over-the-top  cocktails, cabaret shows, racy comedy, and
karaoke are served to you by an all  drag staff.  Try a "dragbox" in the kitsch
Chinese bordello decor.   Perfect for wedding/commitment parties, showers, all
special occasions, and  corporate events.  Private rooms and areas available.
On and off  premise catering.
_http://www.waikikiwallys.com/index3.html_
(http://www.waikikiwallys.com/index3.html)
GREENWICH CONNECTICUT DEB
Dubonnet and champagne
(GOOGLE)
_Best of New York 2003_
(http://www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2003/detail.php?id=3531)      Start off with a Jealous Tiki God, switch to a  Throw the Virgin
in the Volcano, move on to a Greenwich Connecticut  Deb—the latter two
available in tiki mugs ...
www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2003/detail.php?id=3531 - 24k -  _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:pxgYqGUJMucJ:www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2003/de
tail.php?id=3531+"greenwich+connecticut+deb"&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-8
)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&pwst=1&q=related:www.villagevoice.com/bestof/2003/detail.php?id=3531)
_New  York Press_ (http://www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=8941)      ...
"Jealous Tiki God" (Whaler’s vanilla  rum, apple sour, and creme de menthe)
and "Greenwich Connecticut  Deb" (Dubonnet and champagne). ...
www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=8941 - 226k -  _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Deut0wkMliwJ:www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=8941+"g
reenwich+connecticut+deb"&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar
pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&pwst=1&q=related:www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=8941)
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
_peach cascade _
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.books.m-lackey/browse_thread/thread/cd4350f946fbd1b4/33edb04b8bc90a74?lnk=st&q=&rnum=9&hl=en#33edb04b8b
c90a74)
Meth wanders over  towards the Nada Nada Colada with his snout twitching in
the  air..... ...
Meth snatches up the pitcher and downs the Nada  Nada Colada..... ...
_alt.books.m-lackey_
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.books.m-lackey?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jan 30 1997, 6:36 pm by S. A. Miller - 31  messages - 14 authors