FW: Readex Early American Newspapers, Ephemera and Broadsides

hpst@earthlink.net hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 1 17:43:43 UTC 2006

> Hi Page,
>
> In answer to the question about Readex Early American Newspapers,
Ephemera and Broadsides, Cleveland Public Library has the Early American
Newspapers microfilm set. We do not have the digital collections. The
History Department tells me that they are in touch with Readex, considering
acquiring Broadsides and Ephemera and the Early American Newspapers in
electronic format.

> Descriptions of these sets are at: http://www.readex.com/readex/
>
> The newspaper titles on microfilm do have separate catalog records. They
can also be retrieved by searching by Series Title: Early American
Newspapers.