Rethuglican (2000?)

Barnhart barnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Wed Jun 14 02:09:03 UTC 2006

"Erroneous key strokes"

Especially since touch typists use the same finger for "b" and "g".

There's a quote from 1984 for Repuglican which is perhaps a case of this.
Both of the following quotes are from Nexis:

1 of 1 DOCUMENT

                       Copyright 1984 McGraw-Hill, Inc.
                        Inside Energy/with Federal Lands

                                 August 6, 1984

SECTION: Pg. 10

LENGTH: 746 words

HEADLINE: Senate considering other actions;
STUDY RECOMMENDS FUND FOR ENERGY DEVELOPMENT IN U.S. ISLAND TERRITORIES

BODY:

   ...Rico and Hawaii, as has been past experience."

   Regarding creation of an economic-development fund specifically for
energy,
the administration and congressional Repuglicans are concerned that there
is
insufficient information on how effectively the fund could be used to
reduce the
territories' current dependence on imported fossil  ...

HOWEVER,

     3 of 5 DOCUMENTS

                     Copyright 1992 The Columbus Dispatch
                            Columbus Dispatch (Ohio)

                           August 19, 1992, Wednesday

SECTION: NEWS LOCAL & NATIONAL; Pg. 2B

LENGTH: 455 words

HEADLINE: HAWKERS SEE GOLD IN GOP SOUVENIRS

BYLINE: Alan Johnson; Dispatch Statehouse Reporter

DATELINE: HOUSTON

 Laurada B. Byers, owner of Political Animals of Philadelphia, came up with
the idea of mixing political types in the animal world. The result was a
Demoquack, blending a donkey and a duck, and a Repiglican, a cross between
an
elephant and a pig. The pair costs $ 20.

Regards,
David

barnhart at highlands.com