The name of the game ...

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Thu Jun 22 15:28:45 UTC 2006

Laurence Horn wrote:
> At 8:10 PM -0400 6/21/06, Wilson Gray wrote:
>> ... is "Colored Sudoku."
>>
>> I haven't tried it, but I imagine that this is a special, dumbed-down,
>> easier-to-play version of the original game. Or perhaps it's just a
>> version so screwed up that nobody can play it. <har! har!>
>>
>> -Wilson Gray
>>
> It does sound suspicious, like a computer game I once came across
> called "Quayle's Tetris", in which every piece consisted of a 1x1
> square with "Q" on it.  Somehow it seems less reprehensible to insult
> a single individual, though, especially one who...

Not to mention the "Aggie Cube" that I saw in a department store (in
Florida, of all places!) during the height of the Rubik's Cube craze:
all 6 faces were completely maroon.

Alice Faber                                    faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                           tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                        fax (203) 865-8963