Banning Cassell's

hpst@earthlink.net hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 23 14:41:43 UTC 2006

Ben,

I am absolutely certain :-) that I never heard or used any dirty word in my
youth until I learned that it existed in a dictionary.

There was one dirty which I was warned never to use,

It was "evolution" and I was told that if I ever thought about using it my
soul would be condemned to everlasting torment.

Page Stephens

Jonathon?