Banning Cassells

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 26 14:08:02 UTC 2006

No offense meant?  None taken, given that the rules are basically the
same here: "nigger" is okay; "fuck" is not.

There's one odd exception, the B[lack]E[entertainment]T[elevision]
does bleep out "nigger." Passing strange, since it causes one of its
most popular programs, Comicview, to be virtually one long bleep.

-Wilson