azure legs of the cock, etc.

Fri Jun 30 14:16:45 UTC 2006

I had some suggestions about these items in an earlier posting. Is this just
a diplomatic way of saying that they don't make sense to you, or did you miss
it?

I read the azure legs to be veins.
I read the white patches to be skin.
I read the crystal eye to be precum.
I read the amber eye to be urine (or possibly semen).
I'm still not sure what to make of wortewale for either a rooster or a
penis--even aftrer looking it up.

I grant you that some of these associations are a bit strained, but then the
poem IS written by somebody who is comparing his penis to poultry--what can
one expect?