"sleep gay"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 14 19:34:54 UTC 2006

Doesn't anybody else remember "act / talk / live, etc. black and sleep
white" from the
'Sixties? It looks like ordinary BE syntax to me: "(live straight and) sleep
gay." I've
just awakened from a nap, so I may be missing the point as a consequence of
not
being fully alert. If I am missing it, you know what to do.

-Wilson