Chocolate Lasagna (and Jennifer Lopez)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 16 22:26:58 UTC 2006

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC
Thanks for all the congratulations. Sam Clements' comment is puzzling. My wife said she WAS Jennifer Lopez! SHE LIED TO ME!
(ADS-L MESSAGE)
Congrats, Barry and wife.

I only wonder how Jennifer Lopez took the news. :)

Sam Clements
CHOCOLATE LASAGNA
CHOCOLATE LASAGNA--16,900 Google hits
We received an Olive Garden gift card and I wondered if it had originated "chocolate lasagna."
(PROQUEST)
DINING; Adirondacks: Off Track at Union Station
PHYLLIS C RICHMAN. The Washington Post (1974-Current file). Washington, D.C.: Apr 9, 1989. p. M39 (3 pages):
Desserts are clever. There is white chocolate ravioli, the squares of white chocolate stuffed with dark chocolate mousse, and his newer white chocolate lasagne with peanut butter; both are charming whimsies.
Article 9 -- No Title
By DIANE KETCHAM. New York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: Mar 9, 1997. p. LI3 (1 page):
Desserts varied from coconut sushi to chocolate lasagna.
(GOOGLE)
Olive Garden Chocolate Lasagna Recipe | O - Copy Cat Restaurant ... A recipe for Olive Garden Chocolate Lasagna - | O - Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes | Dessert Pasta Recipes - Ingredients - ***Cake*** cake flour sugar Hershey.
www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/ 524/Olive_Garden_Chocolate_Lasagna46363.shtml - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Olive Garden Chocolate Lasagna
Olive Garden Chocolate Lasagna Cake: 6 cups cake flour 5 1/4 cups sugar 2 1/4 cup
Hershey's Cocoa 2 tablespoons baking soda 4 1/2 cup milk 1 1/2 cup butter 12 ...
rec.food.recipes - Feb 23 2003, 4:11 pm by E-Cookbooks.net - 2 messages - 2 authors
Olive Garden
... It's than topped with butter cream frosting and little chocolate chunks. It's actually
quite delicious. Nicole Chocolate lasagne???? What next! ...
alt.support.diet.low-carb - Nov 5 2000, 9:45 pm by Nicole - 11 messages - 9 authors
Family Medical Leave Act
I had some kind of seafood pasta. Marcia just had the soup and salad but she did
have chocolate lasagna for dessert. ... Today, 1pm, at the Olive Garden, remember? ...
alt.support.chronic-pain - Nov 2 2000, 4:13 pm by Barb Kirshbaum Adams - 35 messages - 15 authors
Recipe for chocolate pasta
... out of the machine. Thanks for your help. This reminds me of a recipe I
saw once for chocolate lasagna. Its made like this: Soften ...
rec.food.chocolate - May 20 1995, 3:42 pm by Rich Bails - 3 messages - 3 authors
A Taste of Culture
... dishes were also. At a different Christmas party (Tom, you still out there?)
I had chocolate lasagna for dessert. Yes, there are ...
soc.motss - Dec 18 1992, 2:56 am by Kraig R. Meyer - 45 messages - 32 authors