Vals Kilmer (like "attorneys general"?)

Tue Mar 28 20:20:54 UTC 2006

Oops!  Sorry!  My earlier reply got away from me
before I'd finished!

Since it was formed by combining the Life-Saving
Service and Revenue Cutter Service in 1915, the Coast
Guard has at one time or another been under the
Treasury, Navy, Transportation, and Homeland Security
Depts
(http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/comrel/factfile/index.htm).

Who would have guessed that the Dept of Health and
Human Services has both a U.S. Public Health Service
Commissioned Corps and a National Health Service
Corps!

http://mail.yahoo.com