"Bitch on heels" (and "Hell on wheels")

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 28 20:58:08 UTC 2006

FWIW, "Hell On Wheels" is the slogan of the First Armored Division. In the
'Fifties, this was parodied as "Hell On Heels," as a consequence of the fact
that all enlisted personnel - uh, I mean, "enlisted human resources," of
course - undergo basic infantry training, regardless of their eventual
military occupation specialties. At least, that's the way that it was a
half-century ago. ;-)

"Bitch in / on heels" is only a litereary term for me.

-Wilson